Pet Grooming Trailers
Here at Signs-Qld, we also offer personalised branding on pet grooming trailers.
Orders for these trailers come in from all over Australia.
What’s the Process?
- To allow plenty of time for quoting and artwork design, we suggest you contact us as soon as you have placed an order for a trailer.
- We then communicate with you via email and / or phone, for quoting and initial design ideas you may have.
- Once you have accepted our quote and terms, we then begin designing your trailer signage. We work with you throughout the process to achieve your desired concept. Quite often, the first design we send to a trailer client is accepted with no changes required.
- If or when changes are required, we alter the designs to meet your requirements.
- Once you have approved the designs, we then produce the graphics and signage in time for installation, once the trailer is nearing completion.
We can design and install basic signage, right up to a full trailer wrap and anywhere in between. We can start a design from scratch, or use your supplied artwork or ideas. “Doggy cartoons”, “paw prints” and photographic images are often popular choices with trailer owners.
Signs-Qld also offers packages that include the trailer signage, business cards, flyers and / or fridge magnets, which can work out less costly than getting all of these extras separately. These are all designed from the original trailer artwork, so all of your advertising will match perfectly. Thus, making it easier for potential clients to remember your brand, when they see it repeated across different forms of advertising.
To kick your pet grooming business off with a bang, all you need to do is contact us today!
Signs-Qld… “Our Work Gets You Work”